Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Lettuce Ketchup on Halloween Ideas!
Yeah, Let's Do It!
No way, Man! No way!
This is the NotChosen option, only NotChosen may pick it, it counts as a "NO" and "FUCK YOU, TERRAN"
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Let's Post Some Halloween Ideas!

http://strawpoll.me/5661969
Guns, Models, Hats, events, special stuff, etc. Probably best if you provide either a SWEP or actual model though, instead of just ideas. Go wild! Here's a few.

Banshee's Shriek

Ghoul Grave
Bone Spirit

Witches' Brew

The Crow

SPOOKY SPOON PLS.
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=996

Also, the guns look great, but I'm not sure how they should be obtainable... it'd be weird to me using these extremely unique guns (more unique than godlikes) in the middle of July, lol.
If this isn't weird to anyone else, then yeah, this is a great idea! I always love dying in a festive style Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

K as much as it pains me to say this has gone too far! Yes, it's cool and more guns and stuff but Terran come on!!!
Find

I voted. Terran you know what I picked.
Find

I love me some spoopy themed items.

We should definitely have skeleton skins and skeleton themed high in calcium items ofc

Find

RUNESCAPE HALLOWEEN MASK
RUNESCAPE GRIM REAPER HOOD
RUNESCAPE SKELETAL COSTUME
RUNESCAPE PUMPKIN
RUNESCAPE HALLOWEEN SYTHE
RUNESCAPE WEB CLOAK
RUNESCAPE PARTYHAT

How bout for all of October until November, the default player models are changed to the Skeleton Model?
Umpty Dumpty

FRG needs some spooky overload, so let's get to it.

(Credit to Terran for format)

The Bone-bar

Spooky Deliverer of Calcium

Spooky Peppercannon of Calcium

Spooky weapons are weapons with a very low clip but high damage, and even have chances to buff the opponent for some interesting scenarios, plus they look pretty.
Find

Yeah radio! Thanks for posting something. I hope more people do, we need to SPOOKIFY FRG! Also, mayn, I didn't make a format or nothing, I just typed out some random junk. You can do whatever you like bro. I appreciate the call-out, though.
Find

Spooky Spoon
Rarity: IDK.
Stats: Fast swingrate, low damage. Same as on my thread.
Affect: Every hit on an enemy heals you one hp. (a small amount but if you go crazy with it....)

spoon pls.
Find