Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Shorter time for Member requirements?

I think it should be 35, maybe 40 at most.

Now I'm not saying that they should be ACCEPTED at such low play times, but personally I feel I've played a bunch, I know a lot of the player base, I've built a good rapport with some of the staff, and rarely if ever get slain, and never argue about it if I do. In every way except time I feel I've deserved Member rank.

It's just a title, so it's not really THAT important. But still, I feel almost naked playing on the server without it.

Edit: Oh I did hit 50 I didn't even realize. I still maintain my point though, it should be a little shorter.

(10-04-2015, 02:19 AM)knaveHearted Wrote:  I think it should be 35, maybe 40 at most.

Now I'm not saying that they should be ACCEPTED at such low play times, but personally I feel I've played a bunch, I know a lot of the player base, I've built a good rapport with some of the staff, and rarely if ever get slain, and never argue about it if I do. In every way except time I feel I've deserved Member rank.

It's just a title, so it's not really THAT important. But still, I feel almost naked playing on the server without it.

Make a member app then man! you got 50 hours!

some people go unnoticed or we havent been able to tell if they are deservent enough through 35-40 hours and even 50 hours, and that happens more than it doesnt.
Find

50 hours is generous. A lot of the time I still don't really know someone well even after 50 hours.

This is worse than 1 of MY suggestions :L

But yeah, 50 really IS quite generous
Umpty Dumpty
Find

This is something that won't be changed. Brass and myself discussed and decided a reasonable time frame before the server even launched. We both agree 50 hours is a good place and the large majority of the server agrees as well.