Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rat's Member+ Application

Current Steam name: doctorRat

I am 22 years old.

I am currently a member.

I have not been banned or kicked for anything other than being AFK.

I would like to be promoted because I feel I play a significant amount of time and I am usually on when no other member+ are on. I have been told by a few people in our nice tight knit community that I do hold the ground down a lot of the time.

I think I should get the promotion because I have not been banned of kicked for anything other than going afk. I also believe I will be able to uphold the virtue of this server on those late nights when no other staff is on. I am also the Rat so I mean, why not promote me?

I do not have any administrative experience but I feel a member+ position will help me learn the ropes and and grounds of the territory.

I love this server and have been loyal to it since finding it. Many know me from last year when I started here and I would like to finally give back to this server and lift this server out of the mud when the no-lifers (like me) are on late at night trying to drag our face through it. This server is my home and I want to protect it from the scrubs of the place called the internet.

I'd love to accept you but from what I have noticed you tend to let your emotions control your actions and get a little upset when you think you are unfairly killed on a T round. Work on understanding it's just a video game and there will be hundreds more T rounds and I'd absolutely accept you. Denied for now.
Find