Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chris/DeathEquinox Constant Harassment/Disrespect

Steam Name: Chris

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77357011

Map the event happened on: Rooftops, Dolls and Airbus (earlier around Noon for me)

Date of event: October 2nd, 2015

What Happened?:
Chris was harassing people in his mic and antagonizing other players online. He was trying to start an argument with Undope and when Undope started talking he blocked him then started talking bad about him so Undope couldn't say anything to him. He then blocked me after I told him to stop and started talking bad about me. He was mainly trying to antagonize the server, and I know there is a block command but this was him trying to start drama at this point. On Dolls he changed his name to "EmpressWhale" to annoy EmperorWhale. After Whale blocked him he started ranting about how "Whale isn't even staff! He has no rank or meaning on the server. Staff do nothing ever!". After I asked Aresuft about this he said to tell Chris to change his name. After Chris did he started complaining and was calling me something like a Snitch because I asked Aresuft to do something. On Airbus, we got an orbital one round and chris and Skorpiane blocked the exit of the spawn so nobody could get out.

Witnesses:
EmperorWhale, JuicyBoxer, Minehuis, Kcat, Lots of other people as well

Evidence:
Non because I'm bad and don't know how to export demos.

Sidenote: This isn't random as many people have played with him before and all he really tries to do is antagonize people if he is in a "Bad Mood" which really is a bummer too the rest of everyone else who plays with him online.
Find

Well I did see a little bit of this. Chris seemed to be arguing with everyone he could. Didn't see it all though.
Find

I can confirm this. From the moment I got on today it was just a shit storm from mainly Chris. As Dread said, he was arguing with everyone and looking to talk shit and whine whenever he could. Every time I spoke Chris was going on about how I'm on my period and just being a general asshole. I'm not sure what's to come of all this but his behavior today was not acceptable at all.
Find

Let's start off first he was changing his name every round then trying to be like staff members. Then we got word that he should stop from a staff member. So we said to him change your name back and stop doing it. Then everything started he held his mic down the whole round screaming at us for being so mean to him. Then he started on a rampage blocking everyone tried to vote kick he left then joined back and just let loose. All in all it was not pleasant
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I talked to Chris about it. He's having a bad day and so please excuse his irritating vibes. I told him to block/ignore/do not even acknowledge those he has an issue with and I do wish that those who have a problem with him, to not instigate things even more and to block him as well.

(10-03-2015, 12:48 AM)Mary Wrote:  I talked to Chris about it. He's having a bad day and so please excuse his irritating vibes. I told him to block/ignore/do not even acknowledge those he has an issue with and I do wish that those who have a problem with him, to not instigate things even more and to block him as well.

Just going to say , but this isn't a one day thing. He's been doing it across multiple days and just "talking to him" hasn't really worked out lately as Emperor already tried to and he childishly blocked him when he told him how he was acting. Just saying , but this is something that an Admin or Jake or Brass would handle as they're the higher ups of Staff. (Also irritating vibes is a loose word for him yelling at people)

Everyone has bad days. The block feature is a very powerful thing and I messaged him VIA steam PRIVATELY instead of doing it on the server. Saying/yelling at people on the server infront of people makes the person being yelled at annoyed/defensive so that's why it probably backfired with Emperor. Just please block Chris and if he does something rude/uncalled for/disrespectful again, I think Brass/Jake can handle it then. There's only one report on him about this because people are too lazy maybe or because it actually hasn't been this big of a deal until now.

I don't want to seem like an asshole, but he was being rude to Chosen and others. I didn't intervene cause I didn't know the current situation
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-03-2015, 01:02 AM)Mary Wrote:  Everyone has bad days. The block feature is a very powerful thing and I messaged him VIA steam PRIVATELY instead of doing it on the server. Saying/yelling at people on the server infront of people makes the person being yelled at annoyed/defensive so that's why it probably backfired with Emperor. Just please block Chris and if he does something rude/uncalled for/disrespectful again, I think Brass/Jake can handle it then. There's only one report on him about this because people are too lazy maybe or because it actually hasn't been this big of a deal until now.
First of all, Chris isn't 5. I think he knows what happens when you purposely irritate people and be rude to them. Now, assuming he isn't 5, then he knows what he's doing so I don't buy this bad day thing. The reason I'm not keeping him blocked is because he is often involved in reports and it's not like he only messes with me so I have to be involved. This isn't a one time thing with Chris, this is his personality. He LIKES to instigate. He would NOT stop whining. He would NOT stop disrespecting. But ya know, maybe I'm having the bad day cause according to Chris I've been on my period all day.
Find

I understand there is no evidence here, but there is plenty of witnesses to provide insight on the way he acted. I have talked this over with McNuggie and we both agree on giving him a warning and any further troubles with him will result in a ban. However, PLEASE get some form of evidence if he acts up again because someone's word will not be enough. Closed.