Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Detective Defuse Thing

In the detective shop, there is a defuser you can buy for a credit, but when a remote mine or c4 comes into play, sometimes it takes waaay too long to purchase and use it.

Instead, I suggest a system in which the detective has the option of hitting E for example on the bomb, and it automatically uses a credit and defuses it.
This would be a lot quicker, a lot more convenient, easier to use, and would actually make the detective slightly more useful.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

tbh the detective defuse is pretty useless in the furst place due to how small the bombs are and how 99% of the time you wont even be able to get it before it goes off anyways with how short the time is. Kind of makes sense with a c4 due to having 45 seconds to get it, but with the remote bomb you have what? 2 or 3 seconds? Theyre pretty op
Find

(10-02-2015, 12:47 AM)[Y I F F S Q U A D]Furesh Wrote:  tbh the detective defuse is pretty useless in the furst place due to how small the bombs are and how 99% of the time you wont even be able to get it before it goes off anyways with how short the time is. Kind of makes sense with a c4 due to having 45 seconds to get it, but with the remote bomb you have what? 2 or 3 seconds?

thats the point of this, to make it faster and actually useful

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-02-2015, 12:50 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 12:47 AM)[Y I F F S Q U A D]Furesh Wrote:  tbh the detective defuse is pretty useless in the furst place due to how small the bombs are and how 99% of the time you wont even be able to get it before it goes off anyways with how short the time is. Kind of makes sense with a c4 due to having 45 seconds to get it, but with the remote bomb you have what? 2 or 3 seconds?

thats the point of this, to make it faster and actually useful

That won't help though, the problem isn't that it takes too long to switch to the defuser, It's just that the remote bomb goes off so fast even with the defuser out before its thrown its SUPER close. The fuse is way too short.
Find

Defuser is completely useless.
No one is going to spend a credit buying a defuse kit to defuse a remote bomb, it'll blow up to fast.
The C4 won't be useful to defuse either because any detective would prefer to cut a wire than spend a credit to defuse, unless they had several spare credits which is pretty rare considering you don't get credits too often as detective.