Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shiny Gyarados Mass/Constant RDM

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Shiny Gyarados

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:49514853

Map the event happened on: Teenroom and Traitor Motel

Date of event: 9/27

What Happened?: Shiny RDM'd McNuggie pretty much constantly, and McNuggie covered for him even when he killed other people "in self-defence" or "accidentally". All the other staff did jack shit because Nuggie was closing all the reports against him.
Right before I left, Nuggie set him to slay for RDMing me right as the round started. He was left with 386 karma in spectator.

Witnesses: McNuggie, Unpoke, Terran

Evidence:

Shiny was rdming a high amount although I was not covering for him or avoiding slaying him like you make it seem lmao, the other staff members were doing the reports too and no ones was really making any reports on Shiny.

Not sure why you're trying to make it seem like I did something wrong here lol, when he killed me I mostly didn't give a shit, since we're friends and we were having fun with each other, the other ones no one really made any reports besides you, and unpoke is witness.

literally nobody but you cared and we were all having fun
Find

Well, I didn't really witness anything. Those pics are from after I got off, I didn't even load up Traitor Motel. But on Teen Room he did RDM 3 or 4 people in one round, but nobody reported him and it seemed obvious nobody cared. Other than that I don't really know nuffin.
Find

Mcnuggie is an admin, if he wanted to do something about it, he would have. Plus, if anyone would be resolving this report, it would be mcnuggie.

mfw he marks my post dumb for no reason.
Find

It was all in jokes and good fun - Nobody was really reporting him and everyone was generally okay with it.
The times he WAS reported, he was slain, which, yeah, was very few.

I dunno, he's banned right now, so I don't see the huge fuss.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Seriously though, we had 3 Staff members on so if they wanted to ban him they could've. If he had ANY REPORTS AT ALL then they would've so really I don't see how this can be taken as a real report though. The report function is mainly for when staff aren't on and we had plenty on so I see no point besides saying nobody cared.
Find

You were to the only person to report me and keep the report. I was messing around with Unpoke, NotChosen, Nuggie, and Eagle. We would report each other but then cancel the reports and just laugh it off. I was slain for killing you at the start of the round because you said you were gonna RDM Nuggie so I killed you before you could, and he slayed me for it. You were literally the only person who seemed to have a problem with it, the rest of us were having a good time.

Aside from the bit of damage on salad and him killing you (which he was apparently slain for) he was just messing around with a few people. You're trying to make something out of nothing and it's just not necessary
Find

Not to bring anything over but, Shiny you banned us from ntg for rdming eachother saying that it's meta then you come here and do the same?

(09-27-2015, 08:51 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Not to bring anything over but, Shiny you banned us from ntg for rdming eachother saying that it's meta then you come here and do the same?

Shiny has been playing FRG fairly actively recently, he's not here to cause problems lmao he's here to have fun.
Find