Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Parachute.

Yes pls.
Sample Text.
Find

Wouldn't a parachute make one of the T items useless? I forget what it's called, but it shoots something that does almost no damage, but it throws you.
And also, if it were added, wouldn't everyone have to have one? Just to make it fair.
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

I think this would cause exploiting and just be overpowered. -1.
Find

(12-14-2014, 02:12 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  I think this would cause exploiting and just be overpowered. -1.

Just like in TF2.
Especially when you're grappling/prop-surfing.

I thought of this cause on dolls with the fan and you could fly around and feel like Peter Pan and I wanna feel like the guy from Ant and yeah
Sample Text.
Find

(12-14-2014, 04:10 PM)BossMan Wrote:  I thought of this cause on dolls with the fan and you could fly around and feel like Peter Pan and I wanna feel like the guy from Ant and yeah

Or just be realistic & be like the pen you put in front of your fan - roll from the platform & fall (and maybe crack)

(12-14-2014, 04:13 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(12-14-2014, 04:10 PM)BossMan Wrote:  I thought of this cause on dolls with the fan and you could fly around and feel like Peter Pan and I wanna feel like the guy from Ant and yeah

Or just be realistic & be like the pen you put in front of your fan - roll from the platform & fall (and maybe crack)
Sounds good.
Sample Text.
Find

I think a parachute would be abused and kinda op, maybe nerf it to only work for a bit and break, and have it he a t wep not everyone gets it...
Find