Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member Request

Exclamation 

Steam Name(Current): Chris(sometimes changes to DeathEquinox)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 75 hours & 30 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard it from Kevdog on a 1942 RP

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, mid-round name change

Why do you want to join?: I have been with this community for a month just about and I am typically on it all day during the week from 3-10, I love it soo much, community is great and the gameplay is awesome.

Referred by: Kevdogψ

Additional Details: I am a great player, I only RDM if told to by the person themself, I tend to try and help the members and I only report on RDM, I false reported once but as a joke and that was withing my first week playing.

Good player, +1.

even though you didn't accept my ascultone offer.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah, he's cool. Plays fun, but is a bit report happy and tends to try and take matters into his own hands. Not a bad representation of the servers from what I've seen though, he's alright.

Edit: Actually, I DO see you target some players unfairly, so I'm going to stay neutral for now.
Find

DeathEquinox is not a nice person to play with. If he's unhappy with something that happens, he spends the next ten minutes ranting about it. I've seen him cause problems with other players and even staff a few times. If he wants to be a member, he needs to make an effort to be less aggressive. -1

Targets other players mic spammy 0 for now
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(09-26-2015, 12:42 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  DeathEquinox is not a nice person to play with. If he's unhappy with something that happens, he spends the next ten minutes ranting about it. I've seen him cause problems with other players and even staff a few times. If he wants to be a member, he needs to make an effort to be less aggressive. -1
I do rant about it but I have a good reason to, I don't rant for nothing, I am a good person, I follow the rules, I am here to have fun, and when people ruin the fun, I get mad

(09-26-2015, 12:46 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  Targets other players mic spammy 0 for now
I only target players when I am a T, is that wrong? and mic spam, I do that with harmfull when no one is on
Find

He's not terrible, but I too often see him involved in reports. Also, like Rot said, he does tend to complain for far too long on things. Not sure about him. +0
Find

Please don't respond to comments on your apps man, this is where people leave their opinions about how they feel about you and if you want to clarify with them then you should take it up in a PM. I'm going to leave a +0 here because I really don't see you on when I'm on so I don't know really who you are..

Update: Alright, so after playing with you I think you deserve a -1 because not only do you bicker with players , you also rdm'd , harassed , insulted me then insulted my Brother after he went off the server for slaying you. Instead of taking it to the forums or asking him why he did (Which I asked why and asked Eons why, you deserved the slay dude) you insulted him and you acted childish. Also, from what I saw (Like Rotshout said) you are extremely aggressive towards other players, you really are not fun to play with.

tl;dr -1 because you are definitely not mature enough and you really have a problem with playing nice with others.

I want to +1 him, I really do but some of his actions really need to be fixed. +0 for now, I hope to change it soon.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(09-26-2015, 02:21 AM)SilentSpy Wrote:  I want to +1 him, I really do but some of his actions really need to be fixed. +0 for now, I hope to change it soon.

EDIT: After seeing some of his actions I can't see him as member. -1.
Find