Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

can we take this one map out of the rotation?

+1 I often vote for this map to piss everybody off.

So is this map going to be removed or not? Like seriously.
Find

In this same Vein, Construct, and Flat grass are both basically massive open sandbox maps that don't belong in TTT.
Find

(09-27-2015, 07:40 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  In this same Vein, Construct, and Flat grass are both basically massive open sandbox maps that don't belong in TTT.

Atleast Construct is playable. Soldiers lags everyone it seems like because of all the crap it has on the map
Find

its great for people getting slayed because they can't find their target, and isn't their fault +1 Remove ples

Is it bad that when I saw the title I thought
"Why don't we take this one map and push it somewhere else"
Find

It's a literal sniper haven, which I wouldn't mind so much if there was some better cover from both angles.

There's literally a dead FPS zone with a river full of fog/smoke and the map being so massive is laggy regardless.

It can use a lot of adjustments and is not a fun map to play on at all
Find

Being a rifle user (when the map permits) I absolutely love this map. I say leave it in the rotation for when the people want to play it. If people don't want to play it, then they won't vote for it.
Find

(09-29-2015, 08:37 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  Being a rifle user (when the map permits) I absolutely love this map. I say leave it in the rotation for when the people want to play it. If people don't want to play it, then they won't vote for it.

Thing is, that map is just only useful of you use a sniper. Can you use a Huge on it? Nope. M16? Maybe. Any SMG? Nope. It's just a map that when overtime hits everyone stays at one base while the T has to get to the other then kill whoever is camping the base. It just isn't really a fun map.

Hey you guys, it's not supposed to be 13:1 okay it's supposed to be a 50/50 split sheesh guys omg
Find