Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lots of Lobby Suggestions!!!!!

Well the shooting range wouldn't be bad, there could be an entity NPC that you can shoot and it displays the damage dealt depending on the limb on a screen so you can get the exact dmg number.
Find

Global Announcements:
Announces in chat when the shop resets (to reduce spam of Septimus)
When someone joins the lobby
And when the main server is down/up (so when it is down, people aren't spamming !ttt to check if it's up)
Shooting Range:
Test out guns
Guns are auto-equipped when entering the Shooting Range
Guns are auto-unequipped when leaving the Shooting Range

I like these ideas most out of all of them the other one's seem more like useless aesthetics.

Also id like to see a PVP(or maybe just 1V1's) arena but have a gun wall with all the guns to choose from, and a weapon stripper at the door so people cant take weapons out, and more weapon sales men with a variety of guns.
Find

(09-22-2015, 11:07 PM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  Global Announcements:
Announces in chat when the shop resets (to reduce spam of Septimus)
When someone joins the lobby
And when the main server is down/up (so when it is down, people aren't spamming !ttt to check if it's up)
Shooting Range:
Test out guns
Guns are auto-equipped when entering the Shooting Range
Guns are auto-unequipped when leaving the Shooting Range

I like these ideas most out of all of them the other one's seem more like useless aesthetics.

Also id like to see a PVP(or maybe just 1V1's) arena but have a gun wall with all the guns to choose from, and a weapon stripper at the door so people cant take weapons out, and more weapon sales men with a variety of guns.

you will be able to choose everything:

ofc i have secret access to this stuff.
Find

I like the shooting range and movie theater idea, but I would prefer the movie theater actually show movies like every Saturday night (ik timezones maybe could have 3 showings) I mean none of them are really needed, but they could be interesting add-ons.
Find

bump.
Umpty Dumpty

I thought of thirdperson too, I don't see how it could hurt. It would make it easier to see how your character looks to everyone else with your accessories and whatnot.
Yeah, you can do it from the pointshop but you can't see as much as third person. Adding third doesn't sound very hard to add, either.

bump.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

We need my paintings
Find

Something something necro something something
Find

I have accessories disabled on the TTT server, but I'd like to see them on the lobby.
Find