Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XBOX ONE PLAYERS!

I love to play xbone 1 and I was wondering who owns one,ik brassx does he gave me his gamertag when we were on ntg.
Find

Either make the topic relevant, or move this to shit posting. "People of the server" is misleading because it looks like an announcement in the recent bar.
Find

I would call this an Off-Topic post. PS3 is better tho...
Find

(09-14-2015, 01:18 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Why is this here?

(09-14-2015, 07:24 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  We are not rude, they make a shitpost section for a reason, its being organized!

k^
Find

Jesus guys, if this had to do with the server, it'd be under "General".
Shit-posting is for shitty irrelevant posts like "exel so jew also i like ducks".

This belongs in off-topic, as it doesn't fall under the other catagories

quit being a bunch of penises please

- That Thrakos Noob

(09-18-2015, 11:57 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Jesus guys, if this had to do with the server, it'd be under "General".
Shit-posting is for shitty irrelevant posts like "exel so jew also i like ducks".

This belongs in off-topic, as it doesn't fall under the other catagories

quit being a bunch of penises please

actually, asking for your xbox gamer tag has absoultly nothing to do with pc gaming, not to mention he gives everyone else shit for not posting in shitposting.

Can you guys stop arguing about where a post belongs, just ignore it or report the thread if you think it's in the wrong section, any of the admin+ will deal with it, so chill lmao

Arguing over where a thread should be? Really? At any point, if a forum mod sees a thread where it shouldn't belong, they would move it. We don't need people to establish this. This is 100% fine where it is, as it's OFF TOPIC FROM GMOD.

Stop bickering, and pleaseee get off your high-horses.

(09-19-2015, 01:00 AM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  Arguing over where a thread should be? Really? At any point, if a forum mod sees a thread where it shouldn't belong, they would move it. We don't need people to establish this. This is 100% fine where it is, as it's OFF TOPIC FROM GMOD.

Stop bickering, and pleaseee get off your high-horses.

Can there be a clear definition of what is shit posting, and what is just plain off topic?

In all honesty, I see no point to the off topic section if there is a shitposting one.

yay i was right Big Grin

- That Thrakos Noob
Find