Poll: Want it?
Sure, could be fun
I'm not sure...
Ehhh. Nah
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GMod Theater Server

Video 
Ya know, we have meetings outside of the server a lot. And maybe like on Friday Nights we could all get together on a GMod Theater Server and watch a movie that we all agreed on on the forums, sorta like a weekly poll. It wouldn't need to be anything big, there wouldn't be any bloody guns, just the community chilling out and watching a movie. And if we really wanted to get creative, instead of actually making a new server for it, we could have a theater inside of the Lobby Server, since we still have a few empty spaces there.

I just really think that this could be a nice idea if for say, the main servers down, or we just wanna hang out.
Umpty Dumpty

Why don't we just add a theatre to the lobby server? Brass could make money from adds or something.
Find

(09-15-2015, 03:51 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Why don't we just add a theatre to the lobby server? Brass could make money from adds or something.

I said that in the post......waow
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(09-15-2015, 03:53 PM)Luke Wrote:  
(09-15-2015, 03:51 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Why don't we just add a theatre to the lobby server? Brass could make money from adds or something.

I said that in the post......waow

tl;dr
Find

I'd politely kill myself before I'm forced to watch ads on a video game.

brassx doesnt get money from the ads lol, the person that made the video gets the money.
Find

I know a site that has free movies we can stream and it's legal!
Find

(09-15-2015, 05:05 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  I know a site that has free movies we can stream and it's legal!

This is the problem. The legality of this is very risky.
Find

(09-15-2015, 05:25 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  
(09-15-2015, 05:05 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  I know a site that has free movies we can stream and it's legal!

This is the problem. The legality of this is very risky.

Nope, not at all.

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/512

and

https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/1471

Streaming youtube videos on GMOD is perfectly legal.

So I can get on my computer, get on a server, get in a theatre, and watch a movie.

Wait why?
Find