Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Best Return Gift Ever

Afetr coming home from a 2 day wedding party, I hop on for like 5 seconds to collect my Market Purchases and coins, LITTERALLY Rigth when the round ends, I drop a Durandel and 33 Coins, wow
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Why is this here?

Nobody cares, move to shitposting.

(09-14-2015, 03:47 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Nobody cares, move to shitposting.

Yes, please do, I don't know why I posted this here. I might of been typing somthing else and got confused. Sowwy ;-;
Umpty Dumpty
Find

You guys are so damn rude >_>

Congrats on the durandel lol, I wouldn't mind dropping one of those every now and then...

- That Thrakos Noob

Why is everyone mad be prood of the lad
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

We are not rude, they make a shitpost section for a reason, its being organized!

Rngesus is glad you're back too!
Find

What he's saying is that he posted something in the wrong section and because you have nothing to comment you're just telling him where it should be, which is akin to saying "yeah, I don't care about you and have nothing to say except to correct you"

You uncultured swine
Find

(09-14-2015, 07:24 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  We are not rude, they make a shitpost section for a reason, its being organized!

holy fuck you're annoying.

if there was an issue with this being in general, mcnuggie, brassx, jake, or grassx would have already fucking moved it.

stop acting like you're a forum mod, when you aren't

Plus, how is this not server related? It's not like he is talking about a monkey jerking. He is talking about a drop that he got. Which is COMPLETELY related to the server in every way.