Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gustav Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Gustav

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 32 mins

Where did you hear about this server?: I just went to the multiplayer list for TTT and found this server.

Have you ever been banned and why?:Yes. for leaving my computer on while went somewhere which apparently is point farming or something like that.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join Because this is the best server i have ever played on. And because once im a member i can work towards admin(hopefully)

Referred by:

Additional Details: I enjoy this server a lot, its the only server i play on when i play Gmod.
Find

Only time I've ever seen you was when you were afk in spectator last night for 2 hours.
Find

Weren't you gone for like along time.. Ehhhh?
Find

(09-10-2015, 09:09 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Only time I've ever seen you was when you were afk in spectator last night for 2 hours.
Im pretty sure our time zones are different thats why
Find

I don't think that he's a bad representation. Maybe something happened in the past that I'm not fully aware of, but he's polite and to the point, doesn't really RDM and is nice to the community. My vote is in honest support, but that's my personal opinion here, since I think he's alright.
Find

Ehhhh, he's alright, but I'm just.....on the fence (Cause I'm a cat) +0.1 for now
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I have personally played with Gustav a lot lately and he is a normal player and very rarely RDMs.
+1
Find

Eons and I had a lot a trouble with you -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

u aint half bad bro +1
Find

Denied but feel free to reapply.

Denied.
Find