Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Detective Glitch

If you try to transfer credits to a dead undiscovered detective you can find out they are dead because it wont let you
Find

That's GMod, Not Brass's coding.... Another is like how when someone who is reported dies it tells you.
Find

(09-09-2015, 12:45 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  That's GMod, Not Brass's coding.... Another is like how when someone who is reported dies it tells you.

nobody said it has to be bugs from brass' coding to be reported.
Find

(09-09-2015, 12:45 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  That's GMod, Not Brass's coding.... Another is like how when someone who is reported dies it tells you.

It doesnt matter you can make work arounds for almost everything aslong as its not garrys mod core you can most likly rework it and make it work differently
Find

(09-09-2015, 01:00 AM)ProfessorSpace | Strikeskins.com Wrote:  

It doesnt matter you can make work arounds for almost everything aslong as its not garrys mod core you can most likly rework it and make it work differently

yeah. this bug has to do with the ttt gamemode(which is fully LUA based, and is extremely easy to modify)
Find

You can tell they are dead from a few different ways, such as: Trying to talk to them via teamchat,
Radar, etc.

So this isn't a huge deal, because knowing someone's dead isn't near as big of an issue as knowing who killed them via bugs like this. I can modify the core files of TTT, but I much prefer not to do so, as when updates come out it becomes a pain to update the servers. Especially if they update the same script I modified.
Find