Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Upgrade-able Badges, of course!

So, right now we have

Private Beta Badge
Forerunner Badge
Trust Badge
Crisis Badge

Now, what if someone, for example, solves ANOTHER crisis, or finds ANOTHER dupe glitch? Well, this is where "Upgrade-able Badges" comes in! We could get another promotion donation option like the ye olde of the past Forerunner Tiers, or new betas to participate in!*

Whenever a badge levels up, its name will change slightly, and it may or may not give additional effects! E.G:

Private Beta Badge
Private Beta Badge Lvl I
Private Beta Badge Lvl II
Private Beta Badge Lvl III

Now, we know that Trust and Crisis Badges give +5 Inventory slots, right? But there should be added effects! I'll list a few basic ideas off.

Trust Badge: +5 Inventory Slots.
Trust Badge Lvl I: +5 Inv Slots, Glows Green.
Trust Badge Lvl II: +10 Inv Slots, Glows Green, Increases EXP gain by 10%.
Trust Badge Lvl III: +10 Inv Slots, Glows Green, Increases EXP gain by 25%

Private Beta Badge: Nothing!
Private Beta Badge Lvl I: Glows orange, and you can use two slot machines at one time on the Lobby Server!
Private Beta Badge Lvl II: Glows orange, and you can use two slot machines at one time on the Lobby Server, + a 5% discount on Fragment Purchases.
Private Beta Badge Lvl III: You can use two slot machines at one time on the Lobby Server, + a 15% discount on Fragment Purchases.

Crisis Badge: +5 Inventory Slots.
Crisis Badge Lvl I: +8 Inventory Slots, Glows Purple.
Crisis Badge Lvl II: +12 Inventory Slots, Glows Purple, Increases EXP gain by 5%.
Crisis Badge Lvl III: +15 Inventory Slots, Glows Purple, Increases EXP gain by 15%.

Forerunner Badge: This item could possibly grant access to hidden features, or items.
Forerunner Badge Lvl I: Previous Effect + Glows Red.
Forerunner Badge Lvl II: Previous Effect + Glows Red + Lets you filter drops that you receive! (Standards will automatically delete; etc.)
Forerunner Badge Lvl III: Previous Effect + Glows Red + Item Filter + Crystals charge 50% faster!

*to be honest this whole idea/post is dumb but I was bored and thought it'd be fun to post.

again, quit trying to jew yourself into badges.

no ty.
Find

I like it. It would give them more use than just the extra slots and to show them off
Find

Nah. Most of these badges are unobtainable. I would rather there be more opportunity to get them than have them give better rewards.

What rotshout said. It would not be fair to others!
Find

OK I don't want the Private Beta Badge to be upgradable though. They only went to people who were in the private beta. If there was another group of people accepted into testing stuff a different badge should be created.

But maybe that's because i want to be cool.
Find

Once I get the crisis badge I deserve then yes.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

while we're at it how about making badges buyable and tradable!!!!

pls i want badges

- That Thrakos Noob
Find