Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minigame Suggestion - Ticking Clock

All players spawn with only a crowbar. Upon the round starting, players will lose 1 HP every two seconds. If they reach 0, then they're out for good. However, if a player damages another player with their crowbar, they gain 20 health, and the other player loses 20. However, each hit in succession to the same player restores 5 less HP. 20 first hit, 15 second, 10 third, 5 fourth, 1 after that.

Simple and seems kinda fun to break up the monotony. Rewards should be less than Orbital rounds.

Top 5 longest surviving will have a 1 in 3 chance for a gift package, and the winner will get a random roll.

+1 sounds great,maybe tone down the damage on the crowbar a little?It'll make the round last longer and mini games are quite fun but rather then that sounds like an amazing idea good job Terran Big Grin

This art work was created by yours truly,BossLevel
Find

+1 seems like a good idea, would like too see more mini games in the future
Find

+1 sounds like fun
Find

(08-25-2015, 09:50 PM)Dubstepcat Wrote:  +1 sounds great,maybe tone down the damage on the crowbar a little?It'll make the round last longer and mini games are quite fun but rather then that sounds like an amazing idea good job Terran Big Grin

+1 for the minigame idea and I agree with Dubstep (for once) that less damage for crowbars would probably make it last a bit longer (cause you're looking at 1 hit basically being 20 seconds) unless you had a limit on how many hits you could do cause I could hold my mouse down while running at people. Idk, Still awesome idea Terran.
Find

Ooo me likey +1
Find