Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

An Unstick Me command.

Basically, if its pre-round, you can type !unstick me and randomly spawn again. This would seriously help if people are stuck in walls and stuff due to dumb spawns.

Yeah just limit it to once so it isn't abused.
Find

If it's Pre-Round, you can just kill yourself to respawn somewhere else. If it would only have one use, it would practically be the same.
Find

(08-20-2015, 08:12 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  If it's Pre-Round, you can just kill yourself to respawn somewhere else. If it would only have one use, it would practically be the same.

People are just too lazy to actually do that or they rather not have to type kill in console or have a kill bind. It would just make it much easier for newer players to gmod who come on or people who never use console.
Find

(08-20-2015, 08:16 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-20-2015, 08:12 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  If it's Pre-Round, you can just kill yourself to respawn somewhere else. If it would only have one use, it would practically be the same.

People are just too lazy to actually do that or they rather not have to type kill in console or have a kill bind. It would just make it much easier for newer players to gmod who come on or people who never use console.

also ppl like stocking up on ammo but ya that too

also they shud be able to use !afk and !unafk on themselves so they dont have to go thru the whole F1 menu thats so hard to explain to people who refuse to have any idea how to do things on their own

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Once on diamond shores I spawned in the water. I killed myself and spawned in the water again. It wasn't very fun.
Find

(08-22-2015, 07:13 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Once on diamond shores I spawned in the water. I killed myself and spawned in the water again. It wasn't very fun.

That's the maps fault lol
Find

(08-22-2015, 03:02 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-22-2015, 07:13 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Once on diamond shores I spawned in the water. I killed myself and spawned in the water again. It wasn't very fun.

That's the maps fault lol

I love that map, though. It just needs a few fixes. The spawn locations are bugged, the fog is too close to snipe from the lighthouse with, and that glitchy boat thing needs to be removed.
Find