Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quests not finished properly.

I took "Bird Watcher" and "Good Samaritan" earlier today, and completed both. Bird Watcher was slightly glitchy, I was 19/20 for a while and it wasn't progressing. However, I completed both of them (Bird Watcher first, and took Survivalist), and then I went back to stock up on quests but "Bird Watcher" and "Good Samaritan" are still there to complete, and my fragments haven't increased.

What gives?

Edit: At least, I don't know if I got my fragments. Blehh.
Find

Probably my fault. If you grabbed those quests earlier today when they first reset anyways. Do you remember what time you first took them?
Find

It happened to me as well with Survivalist a bit ago, I told Terran I finished it then I saw I didn't get frags.
Find

I took them about 11AM my time, around ~1PM average American time (When the quests reset) and probably finished them around 2 or 3PM my time. Not sure though.
Find

(08-16-2015, 04:31 AM)Terran Wrote:  I took them about 11AM my time, around ~1PM average American time (When the quests reset) and probably finished them around 2 or 3PM my time. Not sure though.

"American time"
Doesn't Canada share the same times zones with the US? The sun doesn't go from South to North.
Find

Very different time zones. For example, where I'm in in Saskatchewan, we don't have daylight savings time. At all.
Find

Yeah ok, so here's probably what happened. I was on my test lobby server again, testing some stuff. The quests reset on my test server a little bit after the main lobby server, so what I did was re-save the main lobby servers quests, which messes with the timestamps of when the quests were generated, thus making the system believe you actually have a quest from a different week.
Find

Oh, okay. I think I might have gotten the reward from the quests before, I just didn't know. I got like...12+5 fragments, it was just a small amount so I didn't pay attention. Regardless, the quests are there again, so I could just do them over again. It didn't take that long.

Thanks for explaining though!
Find