Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mystery Boxes Idea

So, with my Mystery Package idea, I was thinking of something. In the coin-shop, you should be able to buy a Mystery Package. This is like an empty Item Crate that you can put items into. However, once you put items into it you -cannot- take them out, only keep adding. Only another player can take the items out of your Mystery Package. (To prevent people using it to store items, a la extra inventory space).

Now, the specialty of this Mystery Package is that if you right-click and get the estimated price, it grabs the estimated market price of all guns in that package and shows whoever checks. This way, if you want to sell some random items in a bundle for a deal, you can buy a package, box 'em up and then send them off!

It'd make it fun to sell cool stuff in a bulk. I guess?
Also, if you really have to take an item out, maybe you can pay a 20 coin fee to take it out?

i mean nobody would ever put anything good in them lmao
i like the idea that you do your own thing, but i dont think this is a necessary update xd

- That Thrakos Noob

ehhhh, there can be some issues with this. "I GUARANTEE there is a nighthalk in here" sells him the package, nothing even close to a nighthalk.

seems like a tool for scammers.
Find

(08-13-2015, 05:47 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  ehhhh, there can be some issues with this. "I GUARANTEE there is a nighthalk in here" sells him the package, nothing even close to a nighthalk.

That would be scamming then and they'd get in trouble, but the estimate pricing on it would let you determine if it's worth the gamble
Find

(08-13-2015, 05:49 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-13-2015, 05:47 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  ehhhh, there can be some issues with this. "I GUARANTEE there is a nighthalk in here" sells him the package, nothing even close to a nighthalk.

That would be scamming then and they'd get in trouble, but the estimate pricing on it would let you determine if it's worth the gamble

still, scamming would probably go up 75% if something like this existed.

If you could see what is in them, them it is fine, but if not, it isnt really something needed.
Find

Why not make a crate that just has several rolls inside it, lets you choose one from X rolls it did.
Find