Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finishing Reports

If you finish a report, then nobody else should be able to set it to waiting/in-progress and then "Finish" it themselves. Something minor that constantly keeps happening, sort of getting on my nerves.

It isn't a real problem, but if you finish a report, then it should stay "Finished" unless you revert it, or a higher-ranked staff member. I know that you, (Brassx) don't want to mess with the report manager, but arrrgh.
Find

But then that means that if somebody sets it in progress, you shouldn't be able to change it. I changed it because I set it to in progress first and was going to finish it and you snagged it. I was keeping proper records.
Find

Setting it in progress makes no sense, I don't pay attention to that. I check the report, garner the situation, check for information and if I deem it worthy of a slay, I mark it as finished. I don't mean to "Snag" it, they just get solved quickly. Marking them in-progress sure looks nice, but it doesn't change the end result. I guess it could help if only one report was set, not all.
Find

honestly, most of the time people just change it to troll lol
it doesn't matter whatsoever who finishes it, theres no such thing as "Snagging" reports, theres no "reports completed competition"

pls guies

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah I have to agree with unpoke a finished report is a finished report and if you get rid of this how is NotChosen going to steal all my finished reports to make himself fell better?

xD <3 you Chosen
Find

(08-11-2015, 05:54 PM)Flyingspaghettimonster Wrote:  Yeah I have to agree with unpoke a finished report is a finished report and if you get rid of this how is NotChosen going to steal all my finished reports to make himself fell better?

xD <3 you Chosen

<3 you... Wait you play still?
Find