Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Support Badge

Basically, if you post on any application and Brass/Grass/Jake view it as a "Good reply", then you'll get a counter on your progress to the Community Support Badge. When you've accrued maybe 10 counters, you'll get the badge (It does nothing but look cool!). This might help promote people to respond to applications thoroughly and in better ways. Maybe if you hit 20 counters, it'd become a Lvl 2 Community Support Badge.

Anyways, just thought that people need to comment on apps more!

quit trying to jew yourself into a badge.

I think this is a good idea, it might get people more involved in the community outside of just the TTT aspect. Motivating people to use the forums might bring out new ideas or opinions that could help for sure.

also there should be a "Server Moderator" bade Wink

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

geegee
Find

Great idea Terran, push for more responses on member and staff apps. I hear people asking all the time how they can get badges, this is a harmless way to push for more replies and helpful responses to making the decisions while awarding in a way that does not get anyone anything but a pat on the back saying thanks for the time. +1
Find

This actually sounds like a cool idea! Sure +1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

yeah i guess.
Find

+1 Good idea I want a badge
Find