Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Preround Glitch

In Preround. say a player used a crowbar to push another player off a ledge. the fall damage is negated and nothing would happen
I tested this with jerome on rooftops and it happened on crummy craddle.
this can be used to exploit maps like highrise.
i dont have evidence but if it is needed to be tested. ill test it with jake or something

EDIT: Just tested the glitch with Jake on Highrise. It works
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Hey! I helped you test this by accidently killing you on rooftops with the killbox that appears. I have also done this to Unpoke while we were messing around once. It has been tried, and we can try further, but it appears consistent that if you are pushed off a great height and land DURING Pre-round, then you will not die from the fall damage that should be inflicted on you. This might work for ANY map that has massive heights to fall in ( i.e. Dolls, Teen Room, Crummy Cradle, Eek, Highrise, etc., etc.) and may be used to get to spots that weren't meant to be reachable with normal playability.
Find

Wish I would of found this glitch! should of just pmed brassx about it or jake.
Find

People -may- abuse this with it out in the open, but, eh, good find.
Find

Yeah I knew about for like a day and thought it was just a bug then it kepty happening and they tested on me and yeah doesnt kill you I have screenys if need and Jake and Aresuft did to me
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Thanks for finding this and reporting it makes FRG better maybe by a little a bit but hey it still counts <3
*Terran in the distance*"hay is for horses"
Find