Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crescents/Item Crates bug on the Market

Total Items Lost: 1x Crescent Case, 1x Item Crate.

I put a couple of Crescent and Item crates (in bulk) on the market.

4 Crescents @ 395ea
3 Item Crates @ 200ea

EagleDestroyer (STEAM_0:1:67492991) says that he bought 2 crescent cases and 1 item crates.

He linked them in chat (The crescents), showing he had 2. I got money for 1 crescent (364) and 1 item crate (183), but no money for the second crescent case. However, as I said, he got both of them.

It charged Eagle for 1 Item and 1 Crescent cases. So, basically:

He DIDN'T pay for the 2nd Crescent Case, nor did I receive the money, but I lost the item.

--------
I just tested it with Cyan Spy, I gave him 2 crescents. He put them both up for 600 each, stacked. I bought both, and it took only 600 coins from me, and paid him 552, yet I got both cases.
--------

Edit: Update. Another Weird bug happened.

Since my crates didn't sell properly before, I set 4 crates up (2x Crescent, 2x Item) on the market for 395 and 195ea. After about 20 minutes, I decided to take them off and clicked "Remove". When I got the items back, I only got back 1 Crescent Case and 1 Item Crate. The other two were lost. Here's a picture saying that all 4 had returned, when only 2 did.

well 552, but yes I tested it with him and can confirm this happened.
Find

yes, this did happen. When crates get sold in bulks you only purchase one, but get how many you requested.
Find

I don't think this is a bug you are just misunderstanding. If you list multiple crates at once you are putting how much you want to sell them BOTH for. If you want to sell them individually you need to list them separately.
Find

Are you sure?
When I had 3 item crates up there, Eagle Destroyer bought 1 and paid the 200 coins. It left the other 2 item crates.

When he bought 2 Crescents, it gave him 2 and paid me 1. It left the other 2 crescents.

When you're selling the crates, it says "Price(ea): ###" as what you list it for. (ea) stands for "each", right?

Oh okay well I am dumb and this is indeed a bug. xD

I was confused by it too, and maybe I'm wrong anyways, not sure. Also, nobody is dumb, its just that sometimes the fine print is finer than most prints!

I'm going to be embarassed if this isn't a bug.
Find

Edit: Update. Another Weird bug happened.

Since my crates didn't sell properly before, I set 4 crates up (2x Crescent, 2x Item) on the market for 395 and 195ea. After about 20 minutes, I decided to take them off and clicked "Remove". When I got the items back, I only got back 1 Crescent Case and 1 Item Crate. The other two were lost. Here's a picture saying that all 4 had returned, when only 2 did.

Find

Ban the market for scamming.
Find

I'll look into this. It appears to correlate with the lobby server being offline.
(if anyone can confirm the lobby was down during this time, that would be a big help)

Also, were the items purchased via the forums, or in-game?

This should be resolved now.

I have refunded you 1 item crate/crescent case, and 364 coins. If there's anything I missed, do PM me.