Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alyx model

Its near impossible to land headshots on alyx. I always try but when i shoot at the head nothing happens.

None of the models affect the hit-boxes.
Find

(08-07-2015, 03:39 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Its near impossible to land headshots on alyx. I always try but when i shoot at the head nothing happens.

Heisen is only posting this because he hates Mary. Every time the two are on together he bitches about her. Not just her model, either. His word usage is very unflattering.
-1 for suggestion. +1 for forum warning.

He does? I guess I've just tuned him out or ignored him. I haven't really noticed he hates me. Shrug.

Rotshout that was once. I stopped. I don't even see blood splatter in point blank looking right at the head. I'm just saying theres something off. Not to mention i haven't even seen you for a long time.
Find

(08-08-2015, 10:18 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Rotshout that was once. I stopped. I don't even see blood splatter in point blank looking right at the head. I'm just saying theres something off. Not to mention i haven't even seen you for a long time.

Hello, player models have no relation to their hitboxes, each model uses the same hitbox. The only problem I could see is the playermodel being to small or big for the hitbox which isn't the case here. You're just getting unlucky with shitboxes...
Find

Aresuft is probably right. Also you can disable specific peoples player models in f1 settings. Closed.
Find