Snip 6
Snip 7
Snip 8
Snip 9
No.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

snip - GMOD Workshop Edition

Is there a way to add allot of skins? And let people choose the first time when they join to let them choose IF they want to download all the skins. If they choose not to, They will see the default skin on people. Idk if this is possible BrassX, Just a random amazing idea I find.
Find

(12-11-2014, 09:41 PM)Profound Games Wrote:  Is there a way to add allot of skins? And let people choose the first time when they join to let them choose IF they want to download all the skins. If they choose not to, They will see the default skin on people. Idk if this is possible BrassX, Just a random amazing idea I find.

It's possible, but different models could have different hitboxes, or certain poses are different. Which means, it would be VERY inaccurate to display a different model clientside, than the server is using. It would cause EVEN MORE shitboxes in gmod, which is not ideal.
Find

(12-11-2014, 10:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-11-2014, 09:41 PM)Profound Games Wrote:  Is there a way to add allot of skins? And let people choose the first time when they join to let them choose IF they want to download all the skins. If they choose not to, They will see the default skin on people. Idk if this is possible BrassX, Just a random amazing idea I find.

It's possible, but different models could have different hitboxes, or certain poses are different. Which means, it would be VERY inaccurate to display a different model   clientside, than the server is using. It would cause EVEN MORE shitboxes in gmod, which is not ideal.

Totally true. I was throwing out a Idea Smile haha
Find