Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Request a ban for 3 people.

Steam Name of Offending Player(s) Your neighboorhood black man, wigglywieners, alyssaew11

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:86802674, STEAM_0:0:77916533, STEAM_0:1:84832194 respectively

Map the event happened on: Rooftops, Mcdonalds at the time of posting.

Date of event:July 30, 2015

What Happened?: Constant rdm, and Ghosting.  Alyssaew11 said when it was him and Your neighboorhood black man, hey, don't shoot me, lets dick around, not exactly what he said but it is close.

Witnesses: Halutus , Footballslayer, titanmaster3000

Evidence: Two attachments at the bottom, rdm continued after that, however, most of it was attempt so not much showed on logs i could record. I had a picture of their karmas, however, I missplaced it somewhere. Even though Alyssaew11 was a T the round I recorded, he was the biggest offender.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Dude you have no evidence of the shot logs damage logs or nothing so they can't be banned without them
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(07-30-2015, 12:30 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Dude you have no evidence of the shot logs damage logs or nothing so they can't be banned without them

I'm not aware how to print the shot logs, and this if this is not enough evidence, so be it. If they return i'll hopefully get more evidence and properly get them banned.
Find

Yeah, sorry, without damage logs...

You can get Damage and Shot logs by pressing F8 after-round and using the subsequent tabs in the window that opens up.
Find

Get damage logs next time please. Closed.
Find