Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Second HDD

So I dug up my old as fuck PC from like 2001

Last time I used it, I got a virus on it for downloading online kiddie games (I was like 6 or 7) and I don't want to plug it into my current PC.

Is there any way I can plug in this HDD without it being in the PC? What's my best option here?
Find

Sad 
(07-29-2015, 01:31 PM)Bro-Tato Wrote:  So I dug up my old as fuck PC from like 2001

Last time I used it, I got a virus on it for downloading online kiddie games (I was like 6 or 7) and I don't want to plug it into my current PC.

Is there any way I can plug in this HDD without it being in the PC? What's my best option here?

1. Stop using Windows.
2. Don't blame things on viruses or make up stories that shift the blame away from yourself, or worse, pretend that your age has something to do with it.
3. Use something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Vantec-CB-ISATAU2-Supports-2-5-Inch-5-25-Inch/dp/B000J01I1G
Find

(07-29-2015, 03:25 PM)soundtoxin Wrote:  2. Don't blame things on viruses or make up stories that shift the blame away from yourself, or worse, pretend that your age has something to do with it.

What the hell are you talking about, I just blamed myself, how is that shifting it away from myself

are you autistic
Find

what kind of fucking online kiddie games did you download?

Dora searches for the maps dick?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(07-29-2015, 04:16 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  what kind of fucking online kiddie games did you download?

Roblox
Find

(07-29-2015, 04:17 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  
(07-29-2015, 04:16 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  what kind of fucking online kiddie games did you download?

Roblox

Roblox isnt a kiddie game
its a cool kid game
-.- smh
Find