Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please

Let us never have regen bubbles or anything of their ilk in FRG.

I'm done with NTG's fucking regen bubbles. What's the point of shooting a T to near death if he can camp for two minutes and heal to full? What is even the point?

I completely agree
Find

(12-05-2014, 06:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  Let us never have regen bubbles or anything of their ilk in FRG.

I'm done with NTG's fucking regen bubbles. What's the point of shooting a T to near death if he can camp for two minutes and heal to full? What is even the point?

Post farming m8 - The Chat call-out was enough.
But yeah, they need to be seriously re-balanced - Like I remember my Regen bubble was also a little bit of a SHIELD BUBBLE! Atleast make it less OP, like Instant Health Kits that have a limited uses per round & you need to be close to heal somebody else.

Regen bubbles are fine. The point is you have to win the 1v1. This could go both ways. Whats the point of getting 2/3 the way killed by an inno then having no way to heal and fighting the next inno who only has to land one bullet on you? I would be happy to see regen bubbles back or happy to see something new. Just wanted to state that regen bubbles aren't as big a deal as you're making them seem.
Find

(12-05-2014, 07:51 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Regen bubbles are fine. The point is you have to win the 1v1. This could go both ways. Whats the point of getting 2/3 the way killed by an inno then having no way to heal and fighting the next inno who only has to land one bullet on you? I would be happy to see regen bubbles back or happy to see something new. Just wanted to state that regen bubbles aren't as big a deal as you're making them seem.

I will repeat myself again:
Health kits. They're that balance Terran would need. To use them, you'll need to "Charge 'em up" - Hold the mouse button a few seconds & your health is back there, ready to continue. It can be limited to 1 use as a start & have a stat that increases the number of uses, but it would be rare - BUT you could still always find it with a +% heal stat. Let's try this to be a little different.

Edit: Bottle, that is a really good idea. I love that. Its much more balanced, its much more USEFUL, its much less overpowered. That would mean QUICKER game-play and less camping.

Double edit: Basically, it promotes way too slow of game-play. Infinite uses, slow to heal, really all it does is slow down the game and give unfair advantages. Its extremely difficult for an Innocent to kill a Traitor if the T has the jump on them, so what's the point about doing a little bit of damage and then dying?

Its just a pain.
Find

(12-05-2014, 08:12 PM)Terran Wrote:  Edit: Bottle, that is a really good idea. I love that. Its much more balanced, its much more USEFUL, its much less overpowered. That would mean QUICKER game-play and less camping.

Double edit: Basically, it promotes way too slow of game-play. Infinite uses, slow to heal, really all it does is slow down the game and give unfair advantages. Its extremely difficult for an Innocent to kill a Traitor if the T has the jump on them, so what's the point about doing a little bit of damage and then dying?

Its just a pain.

Is your second edit about the Regen bubbles? I still like them, because... Like I said earlier - way OPer, even though it does slow the gameplay. The Health Kits would be limited use - 1 (Or more if it has a stat) and takes time to use, but the effect is immediate - Once used, it gives you that % HP you need - weather 10 HP or even 70 HP (Based on the stat - Though, it CAN'T exceed the health limit - although it might exceed the HP limit IF there's a trait that lowers the maximum HP permanently - since it would count the 100 HP/Maximum health increase as the original maximum & not change towards the lowered one)

Lmao.
Sample Text.
Find

Regens are okay
Shield bubbles NOOO
Barricades NOOOO
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(12-06-2014, 08:40 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Regens are okay
Shield bubbles NOOO
Barricades NOOOO

Regens are also shield bubbles.
BTW, here's a suggestion to balance shield bubbles:
Hold LMB (fire button) to charge
When charged, it'll activate the shield bubble.
Instead of being placed into an area, it would cover the player - like black powder in the bullet, but replace the powder with the player & the bullet casing with the shield - it will be attached to you AND give you a speed boost whilst active, neglecting taken damage, BUT you'll be unable to use any guns whilst active & you're still vulnerable to melee damage, but don't worry - it'll remain with unlimited use per round and a cooldown before being able to use it.
For barricades - I dunno - they seem to be OK as they are.