Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kill cams (seriously)

I only make this suggestion because I have seen some very fishy shots from people that aren't fishy. I don't know if it would even be possible, but I THINK it could be nice (and of course completely allowed to be disabled). Just a thought, I'd like to see how Terran really just 180'd me and got an instant headshot lol
Find

im pretty sure this was suggested a while ago on ntg, and it was denied due to the videos taking up so much space.

makes sense, just a thought.
Perhaps there is a way to make it client sided and/or make the videos delete after a set time or when the player leaves the server?
Find

There used to be kill cams in the logs, but brass turned them off.
Find

of course they would auto delete, a 10 second clip for every death on a populated night could take up terabytes
Find

(07-25-2015, 10:49 PM)100midgets jr. Wrote:  makes sense, just a thought.
Perhaps there is a way to make it client sided and/or make the videos delete after a set time or when the player leaves the server?

that's what i suggested lol.

You could do something like TF2, where it just shows the player on screen.
Find

To figure out my aimbots, you first must
git gud

But Terran, how can I "git gud" if you 180 instant kill me. Teach me your ways and give me your hacks.
But seriously could this become a thing? or a thing again?
Find

Wouldn't be too bad on space I don't think if you jsut set it so it auto deletes the footage after each round/map.
Find

If someone jihads and 10 people die, 10 people will be watching a 10 sec video. However they would be watching the same video... Might cause problems.