Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Melee pre-round Orbital Rounds

Just so that we can break glass or doors and etc if we spawn in a tight place while stripped of weapons?

The crowbar would be removed when the pre-round ends, of course.

Please do this. we had an orbital on mall and no one could get out.
Find

This should be in! It would make certain maps so much easier to get out of crappy spawns, especially with the new update that had broken them. +1 for Pre-round melee for breakin' stuff!
Find

Or just automatically make everything breakable disappear (like the mcdonalds props and cars)?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-25-2015, 05:57 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Or just automatically make everything breakable disappear (like the mcdonalds props and cars)?

Only issue I see here is with maps where breakable objects can change the flow of the map (i.e. Rooftops) making it a lot harder for people to move around, but giving melees gives the choice of what stuff to break, and it stops people from being able to get all the secret rooms (if any) on maps.
Find

(07-25-2015, 06:03 PM)Pigeon Lord Wrote:  
(07-25-2015, 05:57 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Or just automatically make everything breakable disappear (like the mcdonalds props and cars)?

Only issue I see here is with maps where breakable objects can change the flow of the map (i.e. Rooftops) making it a lot harder for people to move around, but giving melees gives the choice of what stuff to break, and it stops people from being able to get all the secret rooms (if any) on maps.

im 99% certain if you gave someone a melee on rooftops they'd break literally every plank they could find

Maybe there's a way you can regulate what's breakable/disappears then.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I semi agree with this? just make windows and doors disappear if anything. OH ALSO lets give the top 3 players an obc to make it more interesting!
Find