Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Membership Application

-1 I don't feel he should represent this community and I understand that NTG is a different server, but he has done many things on this server and on that server which tell me atm he shouldn't be a member. Srry.

*NOTE* I just read some of comments and please don't personally attack him just simply put your opinion in a nice way.

(07-23-2015, 11:25 PM)Celery God™ Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:44 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:43 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Are you serious? You haven't played in 10 days.

Dude lmao

I've been working. X_X I have enough time to go home and sleep and wake up and go back to work. This weekend, I should be able to play unless I get called in to work again like last weekend (but that overtime though).

That's one reason why you shouldn't be a member. The others being the fact that you're a narcissistic asshole, and that you think you have power over other people when you have none at all. Big -1 from me.

I agree with you on the last part but there is no need to call him a narcissistic asshole on his app and this is why you also do not have member.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1696

he has had a denied membership application 20 days ago, in those 20 days he's gained 12.52 hours and in those 12.52 hours I do not feel he has changed enough to change the result of his last membership application.
Find

Denied.
Find