Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Gandalf the Algebra Teacher's membership app

Steam Name: Gandalf the Algebra Teacher

Time played on servers?: 79 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Known about it since conception, quit TTT for awhile and decided to come back

Have you ever been banned and why?: Jake told me i've been banned once long ago, haven't been banned since

Why do you want to join?: I love the server and most people on it. It's very well cared for and it's something i want to be a part of.

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: Server needs more algebra.
Find

Good guy to play with, both fun and skilled at the game. Nobody is perfect, of course, but any minor oversights are just happenstance. He's a cool person, and in my own opinion, a good fit for Member.
Find

You literally just got rejected yesterday, what could change in that small amount of time?
Find

(07-22-2015, 01:52 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  You literally just got rejected yesterday, what could change in that small amount of time?

He was told he could reapply, there is nothing wrong with that.

I think with a tinnnnnyyyy bit more work on maturity, you'd be a good member. You're really fun to play with, and you're not really a troll which are 2 things that go well.

Ill +1 you for now, but it's iffy. Show more maturity!
Find

(07-23-2015, 01:28 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(07-22-2015, 01:52 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  You literally just got rejected yesterday, what could change in that small amount of time?

He was told he could reapply, there is nothing wrong with that.

I think with a tinnnnnyyyy bit more work on maturity, you'd be a good member. You're really fun to play with, and you're not really a troll which are 2 things that go well.

Ill +1 you for now, but it's iffy. Show more maturity!
I know he CAN reapply immediately but shouldn't the problems the got you rejected be worked out first? Just my opinion though, not trying to be an ass
Find

"Gandalf the Algebra Teacher: +1 my member app"

jkjk. <3 Love gandalf. great guy, fun to play with in sever. yes i've had problems with him in server. but he straights them out, he'll listen to staff. and id love to see him member (also according to jake, everything bad that happens to gandalf is my fault <3 )

+1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Lack of replies

Denied.
Find