Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So..

Been considering quiting (well taking a break for personal reasons) and was thinking I might raffle off my extra Bellum and maybe a few other things. Here is the question though, is it allowed to start an actual raffle and sell "tickets" for a set price? And set it up like a kickstarter, so if not enough money is entered then everyone is refunded? Just a question and if not I'll figure out something else.
Find

(07-21-2015, 04:35 PM)100midgets jr. Wrote:  Been considering quiting (well taking a break for personal reasons) and was thinking I might raffle off my extra Bellum and maybe a few other things. Here is the question though, is it allowed to start an actual raffle and sell "tickets" for a set price? And set it up like a kickstarter, so if not enough money is entered then everyone is refunded? Just a question and if not I'll figure out something else.

You want to raffle off shit with REAL money?

Seriously?

LOLno.
Find

coins dude...
my fault I didn't spell that out haha kind of assumed people would get that.
Find

aw it's no fun when you have to buy the tickets. then not everyone can join.
Find

(07-21-2015, 04:49 PM)100midgets jr. Wrote:  coins dude...
my fault I didn't spell that out haha kind of assumed people would get that.

Oh, well that's entirely fine. XD I'd probably enter that.

You mentioned Kickstarter, then money (not coins), so I thought you meant real money was involved.
Find

lol I said like a kickstarter, and it would literally be like 5 coins per ticket.. I've seen people win huge shit in player created raffles with one ticket.. guy recorded it too so it wasn't rigged haha
Find

I guess if it was something like 5 coins. But then I wouldn't even see the point xd.
Find

this way everyone could enter, and literally i would only make the minimum like 300 coins (worth 500+) and ATLEAST idk 7+ people? Just need jake or brass to see this and confirm or deny if it is allowed.
Find

This thread confuses me. Although I personally have no problem with the idea of raffle tickets it doesn't make much sense. If you're thinking about leaving why would you need the coins?

(07-21-2015, 07:15 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This thread confuses me. Although I personally have no problem with the idea of raffle tickets it doesn't make much sense. If you're thinking about leaving why would you need the coins?

That's the same question I always ask when they want to leave forever, but want to get coins for their guns....
Find