Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Back

Might have to leave again soon, though. Getting kicked out of the place I rent in a few months, since its being sold. Pity me! Woe be unto Terran!
Find

mfw this isn't even a shitpost.
also welcome back.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Find

Damn do you already have another place though? Or have you found someone to stay with?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I'll probably stay with my step-dad and split his rent if I have to, but I've scouted out a small place in a town in a slightly better location (It has a hospital AND a bar!), so I'm going to start phoning around to look at rental opportunities. I'm just annoyed at how many people have traipsed through where I live, and it being pulled out under my feet. Knew it was going to happen though.
Find

(07-21-2015, 03:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'll probably stay with my step-dad and split his rent if I have to, but I've scouted out a small place in a town in a slightly better location (It has a hospital AND a bar!), so I'm going to start phoning around to look at rental opportunities. I'm just annoyed at how many people have traipsed through where I live, and it being pulled out under my feet. Knew it was going to happen though.

Hospital and bar? Cool so if you get fucked up at the bar, at least you can be treated close by
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

Welcome back! =)

I heard you might have a thing for necro(philia), y'know, given that you're a... weeb, and all.
When a dragon round begins.

(12-23-2017, 04:16 PM)Fancy Humbug Typh Wrote:  Welcome back! =)

I heard you might have a thing for necro(philia), y'know, given that you're a... weeb, and all.

he likes little kids as well he hit on my non-existent anime 7 year old sister