Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Summer is cool.

Wink 
I've had a really eventful summer. I lost my virginity, and I found out how easy it is to get a girl pregnant.
Find

wow dude i smoked pot 4 times. tried heroin. robbed a bank or two and I even littered a bit.

haha 620yoloswag.

i said 620 because 620'th post.

-also side note. i wish summer was cool. it's too hot. why cant it be winter all the time?

(07-19-2015, 02:29 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  wow dude i smoked pot 4 times. tried heroin. robbed a bank or two and I even littered a bit.

haha 620yoloswag.

i said 620 because 620'th post.

-also side note. i wish summer was cool. it's too hot. why cant it be winter all the time?

But I actually knocked a girl up.

good job we are all proud of you here....
Find

(07-19-2015, 02:43 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  good job we are all proud of you here....

I know, right?

Your dumb, you probably ruined your life by doing that. Why don't you just wait until your out of school and collage?
Find

(07-19-2015, 03:29 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Your dumb, you probably ruined your life by doing that. Why don't you just wait until your out of school and collage?

Bcus sex is fun
Find

I knocked myself up and now Im pregnant please help me
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(07-19-2015, 03:29 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Your dumb, you probably ruined your life by doing that. Why don't you just wait until your out of school and collage?

Well it's hard to get out of doing collages. They're pretty fun to make.
Find

Nothing about this is good. you had sex and got someone pregnant now over the cores of the child's life you or the other parent will have to pay over a quarter of a million dollars. and if you are still in school how are you ganna afford that much money especially on minimum wage if you can even get that. nothing here is to be proud of you possably ruined your life and the life of the person you had sex of. congrats.

And damn sorry if im sounding like a dick and i am sorry of that. but did you really need to brag about it to a bunch or people who you have never met before IRL?