Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

joemancool unban request

(07-16-2015, 08:45 PM)Axe Wrote:  But how does this hack ruin the game at all it was as rot put it a RDM guide just to make sure he didn't rdm. He lost it anyway and the hack wasn't that bad don't get me wrong it would have been best not to use it, but cmon was it a server destroying hack. As long as he is telling the truth I think he should be unbanned, but that's impossible to truly know.

Knowledge of what rank someone has is game breaking. If it's stopping him from RDMING it means that he knows who the traitors are.
Find

It's certainly not the worst type of hack but it's still somewhat game breaking. I don't really have an opinion on if he should be unbanned or not.
Find

(07-17-2015, 05:08 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  
(07-16-2015, 08:45 PM)Axe Wrote:  But how does this hack ruin the game at all it was as rot put it a RDM guide just to make sure he didn't rdm. He lost it anyway and the hack wasn't that bad don't get me wrong it would have been best not to use it, but cmon was it a server destroying hack. As long as he is telling the truth I think he should be unbanned, but that's impossible to truly know.

Knowledge of what rank someone has is game breaking. If it's stopping him from RDMING it means that he knows who the traitors are.

It didn't allow him not to shoot an innocent. If someone got called out in chat he had to approve it, so that he could shoot that player, so if someone said kos x then it would ask him if he wanted to be allowed to shoot this player. If he accepted then he could shoot them. It didn't just shoot if the player was a traitor or not.
Find

(07-17-2015, 05:29 PM)Axe Wrote:  

It didn't allow him not to shoot an innocent. If someone got called out in chat he had to approve it, so that he could shoot that player, so if someone said kos x then it would ask him if he wanted to be allowed to shoot this player. If he accepted then he could shoot them. It didn't just shoot if the player was a traitor or not.

Regardless, hacks are hacks. We don't even know if that's even true. I've never heard of something like that. My vote is staying as -1 because hackers are not welcome in this community.
Find

He still has the knowledge of who's who. That's what I'm getting at. Sure, he wouldn't RDM. But where's the fun of the game? Anyways, it's up to Brass and Jake on the matter.
Find

(07-17-2015, 06:15 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  

He still has the knowledge of who's who. That's what I'm getting at. Sure, he wouldn't RDM. But where's the fun of the game? Anyways, it's up to Brass and Jake on the matter.

If an innocent were to be called out, he could shoot them. It doesn't discriminate between traitors, it just makes it so that he only shoots when he has reason to kill. He could probably call people out himself and shoot them.

Grass, why aren't you getting this?
Find

While the hack used may not be a big deal, the breach of valve servers (shit)security is. That is, running any 3rdparty scripts while connected to a server that has running client side lua scripts disabled. This can only be done through exploits and hacks, which in turn is a fairly serious offense, and is where the true ban lies.This remains the reason we are unsure about unbanning him.
Find

im alright if the ban got shortened to a couple of weeks (I have been banned for 1-2 years i think) a couple of weeks to a month id be alright with.
Find

By hacking, you violate the Terms and Service of Steam, Garry's Mod, and this server. So no, you shouldn't be allowed back at all.
Find

(07-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  By hacking, you violate the Terms and Service of Steam, Garry's Mod, and this server. So no, you shouldn't be allowed back at all.

Please stop commenting we are all well aware of your position.