Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

useing quests to exploit

I just did it my self without really noticeing, I think the quest numbers should not go down or up in till the round ends. This is what happend, I claimed the warehouse and someone came in Ishot them. Then said you better be a t and looked at my quests and saw it did not go down and killed him after he came in again. Even though it was claimed and I was just makeing sure, I think it needs to really change at the end of the round.

That was me xdxdxdxd
Find

Okay so on many things like this people are told not to give this info to the public you need to PM brass about it so it doesnt spread like wild fire. that and now that anyone that looks at this tread can cheat and exploit to get alot of fragments.

(07-14-2015, 04:58 AM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  anyone that looks at this tread can cheat and exploit to get alot of fragments.

But how

Should be fixed now. You can no longer see your progress mid-round while alive(you can still see what quests you have). It also will not tell you what quests you have completed until you die or the round ends(if you complete any during the round that is).