Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

possible bugs

1. upon first joining i had the notification of reciving crates but they were nowhere to be found.
2. although ive recieved a small amout of coins it shows my balance as zero in the shop.
3. new message recived notification remains even after ive read the message, havent checked if it pops up after reading the message on the forums.
Find

You have to leave and rejoin, followed by reloading your inventory, generally. This can be done by right-clicking "Inventory" in the upper left of your actual inventory, and clicking "Reload".
Find

Once you read the message on the forums it'll stop saying it in-game.
Find

the inventory is now recording things i pick up, the crates and drops on my first time playing are gone, it may have been because of the map changes, since we were testing if a two way tie was random chance on both or not, my guess is that because of that the inventory didn't have time to initialize between rounds
Find

Hmmm. I have it so it will not be able to save your inventory unless it successfully loads(or doesn't exist on the database), so I don't think it overwrote from that.

I will look into this, thanks for the report!
Find