Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Going to need some massive help

So I've spent the last 5~ hours building my computer, the final 3 parts came all at the same time

So I jumped right into it with my brother

It's now completely assembled, Motherboard (for the most part) CPU (had no problem with this) CPU fan (HUGE problems with this, was very stressful installing this bastard) RAM (went fine for the most part) and PSU which is going to need some wire/cable management, but is absolutely fine

Everything recognizes itself, and it can go into the BIOS just fine. Identifies the CPU and RAM fine. But I was under the impression I would be able to reuse my Hard Drive, but when the computer starts up (it looks fucking amazing) it says the hard drive had problems starting up due to potential hardware changes.

Going to make this blunt,

wat do?

Don't want to reformat my HDD and lose everything, the best thing I think I could do is clone my boot drive onto something else and use that to boot. But what would happen after that?

Also, moved my graphics card so check out this swag

Find

Didn't Jake1o had such a problem before some time?

Thanks GamingAssassin for re adding me just to tell me what to do

I'm 2 hours into backing up my hard drive and it's at abut 16%, this is incredibly slow.
Find

(12-03-2014, 08:01 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Thanks GamingAssassin for re adding me just to tell me what to do

I'm 2 hours into backing up my hard drive and it's at abut 16%, this is incredibly slow.

Have fun
Find

Everything is up and running, and this is amazing.

My CPU had so much to do with the lag I was experiencing, this new one had not gone over 50% usage yet and my performance could not be better.
Find

(12-04-2014, 03:38 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Everything is up and running, and this is amazing.

My CPU had so much to do with the lag I was experiencing, this new one had not gone over 50% usage yet and my performance could not be better.

Really happy for you.

I think the worst part for me would putting it together since I would freak out the minute something wasnt working.
:L

Congrats!
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(12-04-2014, 06:37 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(12-04-2014, 03:38 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Everything is up and running, and this is amazing.

Really happy for you.

I think the worst part for me would putting it together since I would freak out the minute something wasnt working.
:L

Congrats!

It was my first build, and it's quite easy. But it is basically 90% troubleshooting
Every
Little
Thing.

We spent 5 hours building it in total, and a whole hour went into the frustrating cooler that I got, it had some ass backwards steps to follow.

It's very stressful, but I'm so glad I went through it for this amazing computer.
Find