Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Higher Tick Rate For Better Damage Registration

Brassx, I understand what your trying to say. Because my friends who rig models and such, and on all my servers I never seen this much No Registration. Also, I did test it before that if you shoot someone in the head it might not work the first time and if you shoot it again it would during the time frame of 5 seconds. Its only been on this server I had notice so much damage not registration. I would have not brought it up if I had no clue, I have at least of a background knowledge of it because I am studying programming as well. Also, it is not the hit box because players have said a player had missed a shot but on the client side of the player he has shot them directly in the face. This happens on the other parts of the bodies. If this was a hit box problem, both the server side and client side would see it hit the person and do no damage if what your hit box theory is true, but that is not the case in which the client side and server side see completely different things. For another example, I completely 360 degree deagle shot a player in the head, and from his perspective he did not see me turn around at all. If you can not fix this issue due to budget or due to any other reasons, it is fine. I just wanted to inform you of this.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higher Tick Rate For Better Damage Registration - »Ðante« - 07-11-2015, 07:07 PM