Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

|UDG| Dehx - Ban Appeal

(07-07-2015, 04:17 PM)|UDG| Dehx Wrote:  I apologize if I've been annoying it's just i'm going through some shit in real life that i'd rather not talk about.
Gmod is kind of my only escape atm... But i'll change if that's what people really want me to do.

The maturity shown by that makes me change my vote.
+1. Let's give him a second chance. Worst that can happen is that he gets banned again.

I was starting to get used to him as a member of the community and this one mistake yes it was racist but i believe he deserves another chance

(07-07-2015, 04:17 PM)|UDG| Dehx Wrote:  I apologize if I've been annoying it's just i'm going through some shit in real life that i'd rather not talk about.
Gmod is kind of my only escape atm... But i'll change if that's what people really want me to do.

Although shit is going on in your life, as it does for everyone else and people use games to blow off steam, you still have to follow the rules of the servers you join. You can still have fun and escape from reality while following the rules. With that said, I think it was slightly more mature of you to step up and say Hey, I am sorry for what I've done I just had been going through some tough times and that you're willing to change and for that I believe it was just a slip up. There's no other risk in unbanning him other then him slipping up again which would lead to another ban. So +1 from me. Just make sure to go over the rules once more and such.
Find

He wasn't annoying, that's just a go-to excuse people use because he has a higher-pitched voice; people have trouble accepting the fact that lower-aged kids CAN play TTT and CAN be apart of the community, even if it's not at the official rank of Member.
He did get gagged, I believe once, for screaming in frustration, but once again, that was only gag-worthy because it was high-pitched. Other than that, he had no problems.

Well he once randomly pushed Dr.Pepper of canyon for no reason so he isn't as perfect as you are making him out to be and that is like the only time ive met him. And also staff will gag anyone screaming/singing or spamming into the mic so I doubt it was because he was high pitched. Especially Jake he is on top of the mic spam stuff.

The first time I ever heard this kids name was while in TS with Grassx and some other people. Grassx was on the server and I was not but she said in TS "what the heck this dehx guy just RDMed me." After that I finally got to play with him and I noticed he would have a report on him for RDM 2 or 3 times a map. Everyone RDMs or makes a mistake once in a while and he was level 1 so I let MOST of the reports go. The next time I played with him he was yelling into his mic so I gagged him. I don't think he noticed the gag and no further problems from him occurred except for the reports of RDM every now and again. One of the reports being the one Denny mentioned above where he decided to push Dr. Pepper to his death on his T round. Finally, on the day of the ban, he SCREAMED into his mic so loud that people on the server were yelling for me to gag him in both mic and text chat. I gagged him and he got mad about this and typed, "WTF why was I gagged." I told him for screaming into his mic and he said, "I've never screamed into my mic. If you want to hear me scream I can scream." I kept him gagged for a few rounds and then he decided to spam chat by posting the same text 8-10 times within a few seconds. I then muted him and went on with the game. One round later I get a report from him with the message "WTF was that you nigger." I proceeded to permanently ban him and my decision still stands. I in no way think this kid should be unbanned or at least should stay banned for a year or two until hes a bit more mature. However, since I was the one who banned him, I will let Brassx decide on this one. Closed.