Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotshout - Membership Application

Steam Name:
Rotshout

Time played on servers:
138 hours

Where did you hear about this server?:
I played on NTG for a while, then while talking to Terran he told me about FRG, where all the cool kids went.

Have you ever been banned?:
No.

Why do you want to join?:
FRG is where I go when I want to have fun. Sometimes some people try and distract from the fun. I am not one of those people. When stupid things happen I try to resolve the situation in the least emotionally taxing way possible. Being a member will allow me to aid in the troubles of newer players by guiding them to a reasonable outcome.

Referred by:
Terran

Additional Details:
Some shit went down with Dave and I on my last app. We're cool now, but I don't know about Tobias. Anyways, I'll just put this up again.
Find

+1. Forgive and forget.
Find

+1 really fun to play with and doesn't rdm.
Find

A HUGE +1 for his attempts to cure cancer and for introducing me to the server.
Find

I like him. Got no problems with him. I don't think there's any harm in him having member. +1.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 4
2. Is the player active on the forums: 5
3. Does the player know the rules: 4
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 3
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 4
7. Communication skills: 3
8. Respects other players: 3
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 5

Score: 39/60

Grade: 77% C

Final Notes: I feel you'd make a good member if you didn't let your temper / opinions get to you too often. You tend to take things far too seriously at times which can make situations tense and get out of hand unnecessarily. I am glad you have attempted to work things out with people you had/have issues with though. You're fun in-game and are really mature, just like I said your temper can get out of hand.

Rating: +0
Find

I'll say, Rot and I didnt get off to a good start and I really didn't see him staying long. Im kind of happy he did because he can have his moments ,but he can also be really fun to play with. He does take some thing seriously and needs to work on it , but if he keeps working on it as he has like he is now then I'll keep this +1 here.
Find

rotshout
Man. Memories.
He's one of the people I tend to join FRG just to play with (*cough* mcnuggie and terran <3 *cough*)

I've found his temper is a little high, but he's really fun to play with. +1. Big Grin
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I have had issues with you before, but you have made such an effort to fix issues that existed before, and you generally are fun to play with whenever I see you on, so a +1 from me.
Find

I definitely have always considered you apart of the community. +1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find