TF2 will now feature:
>Stat-trackers
>Skins
>Cases
>Contracts
>Weapon pick-ups
>Weapon inspection

Is the final nail in the coffin?

Also, the skins look like shit you could make in 5 minutes or like they'd be on fucking gamebanana.
Find

Kid, that shitty game was dead on arrival.
Find

valve is full of shitheads confirmed.
Find

(07-02-2015, 05:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  Kid, that shitty game was dead on arrival.

Didn't say it wasn't.

Said it was

"Final nail in coffin"

Smile
Find

"dead on arrival" implies there's no need for a coffin
its already rotted beyond human comprehension, home to eighteen quintillion new kinds of bacteria.
Find

Gaben, please stop.
Find

They also buffed all the weapons to make killing people easier to encourage 'competitiveness' now black box more op and you can't get ammo from guns anymore instead you pick them up from the ground like CSGO... Seriously?
Find

Tf2 = csgo with hats now
Find

Actually, after reading the changes there were just a ton of nerfs to some classes and buffs to others.

Ie, engineer now has reduced repairing by almost a third (5 hp per metal previously, now 3 per metal) , when wrangle is active he now does 66% less repair, sentry now takes more damage from heavys mini gun, mini sentry now starts with less hp and builds hp over the construction. He trades all this for slightly faster construction speed, which is barely an important part of engineer. Sapped buildings now take more bonus damage from other sources (66% increase up from 33%) meaning a single rocket on a sapped sentry can nearly destroy it from full health

Heavy now gains 20% damage reduction while mini gun is spun up

Black box actually has a cap now of 20 hp per hit meaning hitting 5 targets can only heal you for max 20 hp total, while now having a minimum heal for if you do damage less than 90 scaling down to 1hp (90 is needed for 20 hp)

Vaccinator finally got the gigantic nerfs it needed so I won't complain about that

Spy now gains 20% damage resistance while cloaked , while every cloak except for stock cloak takes a longer time to charge up after used in some way.

You can now take guns for your class off an enemy of the same class who died and they drop a medium ammo box (the 100 metal one)

I mean I'm pretty upset about it, the only class I like was engineer lol.
Find

This is pretty much 100% CS:GO
Find