Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grombeards Application

Steam Name(Current): Grombeard

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 69 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: i have sold my soul to the ntg gods by wasting my limited life on that server

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Because i want to keep the peace by autoslaying chicken whenever he gets on

Referred by: Jake1o

Additional Details: i waited an extra 19 hours so i can put 69 hours on time played on servers
Find

I've seen you a little bit, I don't really talk to you that often but you seem like a good player. I'll +1 it.
Kinda on the edge though, I don't know much about you Tongue
Find

(07-01-2015, 04:57 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I've seen you a little bit, I don't really talk to you that often but you seem like a good player. I'll +1 it.
Kinda on the edge though, I don't know much about you Tongue
Thanks Fam
Find

+1. You're a cool guy and you follow the rules.
Find

You played a lot on NTG, I'm sure you'll play a lot here. Based and down to earth, you've got so little salt in you that the saltyfags get thrown into tears due to it. 10/10 player. +1.

I haven't played with you that much, but I haven't had any problems with you. I do recall talking with you a bit occasionally, but not enough to leave more than an impression. +0.25
Find

+1 Yes.
Find

There are literally 0 reasons not to support or approve Grombeard's application. He's done nothing at all wrong on FRG in the entire time he's been part of it, and he's overall just an enjoyable quiet person to play with. You're also one hilarious motherfucker when you do talk so thats an A+ LMFAO

I fully support you as a member man, good luck. +1.
Find

+1 fun to play with and follows the rules
Find

The 2 times i have played with him he was cool. +1 bro
Find