Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

best birthday ever

Its a shit day. It starts with me cleaning my room with a shop vac. The nozzle tips over a glass of tea onto my keyboard and I clean that. I remember my aunt saying you could put your keyboard in the dishwasher once you take off the keys, so I took off the keys and washed it in the sink. I dried it off then put the keys back on and plugged it into my pc. Then a lot of keys aren't working and there's some errors with the driver or whatever so I restart my pc thinking that's the problem. Then I remember that I had changed my windows password but caps lock or something was fucked, but I remember changing my windows password the previous day. I changed it to my steam password but odd enough that didn't work. I tried multiple variants of it and gave up. I looked up how to reset my windows password and it stated I needed to boot my PC from the windows disk. I can't seem to find my 64bit disk, only the 32bit disk. Thinking it would also work I put that in my PC and launch that. Then it redirects me to a "install windows 7" screen. That leaves me here. Locked out of my PC with a broken keyboard.

Best birthday ever.
Find

(06-30-2015, 09:57 PM)Bro-Tato #BIRTHDAY Wrote:  Its a shit day. It starts with me cleaning my room with a shop vac. The nozzle tips over a glass of tea onto my keyboard and I clean that. I remember my aunt saying you could put your keyboard in the dishwasher once you take off the keys, so I took off the keys and washed it in the sink. I dried it off then put the keys back on and plugged it into my pc. Then a lot of keys aren't working and there's some errors with the driver or whatever so I restart my pc thinking that's the problem. Then I remember that I had changed my windows password but caps lock or something was fucked, but I remember changing my windows password the previous day. I changed it to my steam password but odd enough that didn't work. I tried multiple variants of it and gave up. I looked up how to reset my windows password and it stated I needed to boot my PC from the windows disk. I can't seem to find my 64bit disk, only the 32bit disk. Thinking it would also work I put that in my PC and launch that. Then it redirects me to a "install windows 7" screen. That leaves me here. Locked out of my PC with a broken keyboard.

Best birthday ever.

That sucks.

P.S.: Is your aunt from 4Chan? Washing electronics is something they come up with quite often.
Find

You literally fucking washed your keyboard as if it were a plate
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(06-30-2015, 10:52 PM)DahEpuk Wrote:  You literally fucking washed your keyboard as if it were a plate

The picture in your signature is an accurate representation of Bro-Tato right now.
Find

Not to be a dick and i am sorry to hear all of that but all of the misfortune that has occurred was because of you.
Find

Eh I'm not that mad. I could probably just go on my brothers computer and download the password cracking software, and for my keyboard I was going to buy a corsair one.

I found it funny how unfortunate I was
Find

(07-01-2015, 01:37 AM)Bro-Tato #BIRTHDAY Wrote:  Eh I'm not that mad. I could probably just go on my brothers computer and download the password cracking software, and for my keyboard I was going to buy a corsair one.

I found it funny how unfortunate I was

Shoves a keyboard into a dishwasher

"lmao my luck sucks"
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)