Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

JeromeNinja Member App

RDMs me and is rude and is a bully...... +1
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 3
3. Does the player know the rules: 4
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 3
5. The player does not troll: 3
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 3
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 4
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 1
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 4

Score: 43/60

Grade: 72% C

Final Notes: I have seen you have quite a large temper in the past, although I feel you have tried and fix that. You're extremely active, but you can sometimes do thing that some people may think of as immature, but most people do. If you can show a LITTLE bit more maturity throughout your playing, I definitely think you'd make a great member. For now, I will leave this at a +0.

-1 always rdming always breaking the rules, always being racist, always causing trouble. (Jk +1 Gud pleyer)
Find

+1 is on all the time sometimes rdms but is cool af deserves member
Find

(07-13-2015, 08:35 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I have seen you have quite a large temper in the past, although I feel you have tried and fix that. You're extremely active, but you can sometimes do thing that some people may think of as immature, but most people do. If you can show a LITTLE bit more maturity throughout your playing, I definitely think you'd make a great member. For now, I will leave this at a +0.

This. I think you have awesome potential to be a member but I would like to see a slight bit more maturity.

He's awesome +1
Find

Really good person who likes to help in anyway he can. +1.
Find

(07-13-2015, 04:20 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(07-13-2015, 08:35 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I have seen you have quite a large temper in the past, although I feel you have tried and fix that. You're extremely active, but you can sometimes do thing that some people may think of as immature, but most people do. If you can show a LITTLE bit more maturity throughout your playing, I definitely think you'd make a great member. For now, I will leave this at a +0.

This. I think you have awesome potential to be a member but I would like to see a slight bit more maturity.

Yeah, when I dont play 1 day that means I am working on it or trying to get ready for school
Find

He is questionable at best, I'm gonna give you a +0 for now, we'll see in the future.
Find

-1. Immature & has quite a temper. -1'd my app because I say 'nigga' and said that I influence people to use racial slurs. I don't like liars. Just because I say it, doesn't mean everyone else has to. If I jump off a bridge, I doubt it would influence anyone else to jump too.