Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi RDM x1 & Leave and Disrespect

Dave, I'm getting pretty tired of you reporting every little thing and your constant antagonizing people and arguing. You've been nothing but drama since you've joined FRG and you take a video game way too seriously as if it's real life. You join the server and then add a +member (scottsummers) and argue with him about the rules like you know. This isn't NTG we have some different rules here. You don't know the rules as good as a +member or they wouldn't be a +member. You don't have to type you have a T wep in chat. The only thing you HAVE to type in chat is claims. Warning someone to stop following you or saying you have a T wep can be done in mic or text chat, preferably both to avoid confusion, but still one or the other is fine.

As for Mougwi, he has been known to have some anger issues like this from time to time but I can tell you started this video after all your antagonizing and pushing him to the edge. I agree that he overreacted though so I will talk to him (I've already messaged him on steam) and let him know if something like this happens again it'll be a ban. As for you, I'm pretty close to just perma banning you and getting rid of the drama so consider this your one and only warning. Stop the flaming on the forums, stop the instigating and antagonizing in game, stop the arguing with +members and above, and stop the silly reports over every little thing that happens to you.

Closed.