Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stratroulette with randoms

so a week ago i was soloing some agency, and i got matched up with 4 people who decided they were going to do "stratroulette"

stratroulette is a thing where every round, a website dictates a strategy that is usually really bad.

amazingly we won 16-14 because the last round's strat was "scouts only"

if you dont have anything to do and you have 45 minutes to burn, go ahead and watch it

Website for stratroulette: http://www.stratroulette.com/
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

id watch it but i have way better things to do.

(06-28-2015, 04:08 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  id watch it but i have way better things to do.

and im sure you were doing those better then while sitting in this thread for an hour
Wink
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

If it was highlights, I'd watch it. Waaaay too long.
Find

(06-28-2015, 04:40 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  If it was highlights, I'd watch it. Waaaay too long.

im not the one who made the video
Find

(06-28-2015, 03:21 AM)Kritsmab Wrote:  so a week ago i was soloing some agency, and i got matched up with 4 people who decided they were going to do "stratroulette"

stratroulette is a thing where every round, a website dictates a strategy that is usually really bad.

amazingly we won 16-14 because the last round's strat was "scouts only"

if you dont have anything to do and you have 45 minutes to burn, go ahead and watch it

Website for stratroulette: http://www.stratroulette.com/

Quote:Yo what is going on guys, this is tyrant, bringing you an episode of-

Fuck that's overused so much lmao