Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disguised Weapons

It will be VERY rare to have one of these weapons. The weapon will look like something other than what it actually is.

Example:
You may be holding a Shotgun, but everyone sees it as a Rifle.
Find

-1, seems pointless as kosing off weapons isn't allowed.
Find

Very overpowered. Completely imbalances and breaks the game. The suggestion to disguise TRAITOR-ONLY items is far, far better.
Find

(06-26-2015, 09:56 PM)Terran Wrote:  Very overpowered. Completely imbalances and breaks the game. The suggestion to disguise TRAITOR-ONLY items is far, far better.

How does it break the game in any way? All it does is make your gun look like a different gun. And once you use it a few times, people will know that your Rifle is really a Shotgun. It's only a cosmetic change.
Find

Thinking someone has a different gun unbalances every point the game has.

"He has a shotgun. I shouldn't be near him."
"He has a rifle. I should get closer to him."

It'd be completely stupid to ruin the important balance.

(06-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  Thinking someone has a different gun unbalances every point the game has.

"He has a shotgun. I shouldn't be near him."
"He has a rifle. I should get closer to him."

It'd be completely stupid to ruin the important balance.

Are you just -1ing this because you wont know if someone really has an Anti-Terran Gun or not?
Find

he is -1ing it cause its a stupid idea

I agree with everything terran has said. My distances to people are based on their weapons. I dont want to think oh look, he has an aug and then BLAM shotty to the face. -1
Find

What if it was a Weapon Disguiser for Ts? Use it to change whatever gun you're holding into a different kind of gun.
Find

Nothing that swaps a gun with another gun, unless the gun hidden is a Traitor weapon. E.G: AWP, Silenced Pistol, etc.
Find